Picaresque

It is here and I am so happy. I have the first album of 2005 that I just cannot stop listening to. The Decemberists Picaresque haunts me day and night. I hear the album and the songs just buzz around my head for hours. I have listened to it a bunch so far and I just want to listen to it more. The songs have levels and levels and levels to go through. Great lyrics and unforgettable melodies are at the core of this album.

I hold up this album because it excites me. It is great to buy a new album and it be better then I expected it to be. I listen to a lot of music. There is a lot of good music out there. It is always good when an album is a cut above. I would tell any of my friends who like Indie Rock to buy this album. It is worth every penny.

PS. If you subscribe to eMusic, this is available for download.

Comments

Popular Posts