Best of the 0's

I just bought the new Moby album and I have been hearing good things about the new Beck album. It got me thinking about albums. Off the top of your head, what are the ten best albums since the year 2000? What makes your quick list? Don't just make it out. It is nothing to agonize about. You can always change your mind tomorrow.

Here is my list of the best albums of the 0's so far.

Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
Moby - 18
Decemberists - Castaways and Cutouts
Decemberists - Picaresque
Death Cab For Cutie - The Photo Album
Postal Service - Give Up
Ben Folds - Rockin' The Suburbs
50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin'
Diane Cluck - Oh Vanille / ova nil
Mirah - Advisory Committee

What would be on your list? What should I add to this list if I was going to make it longer?

Comments

Popular Posts