Being home

It is strange to be at my parents house right now. I came back because my father is about to have surgey. I wanted to see him before he went under. I wanted to talk to him a couple of times.

Now that I have seen him I feel much better. I am not as scared as I was before I left. It is hard to know how someone is doing from across the country. It is hard to sleep at night when you don't know. It is much better that I have seen him. I still do not know what the outcome will be like, but I feel more possitive about it.

It is strange to be here because it does not feel like vacation and it does not feel like my everyday life. Dad is in the hospital so everything is out of whack. I setill get those happy feelings from being back in the Philadelphia. There is a strange conflict between those two feelings.

Comments

Popular Posts