After

I have spent today resting. I knew that going straight back to the office would be a bad idea. I knew that I would not be able to get anything done. I hate being in the office without having my head on straight. It makes too many things hard.

The problem is that all I have been doing today is slacking. I thought I would take today for chores or writing. I did neither. I spent most of my day just catching up on television.

I feel that I have been deconstructing and reconstructing my trip. I should have been meditiing on the things that happened and what it means to me. I should be asking myself all the questions that popped up while I was in Pennsylvania and seeing which questions I have answers for. The answers I do not have answers for I should try to figure out if I can have answers to them.

I guess those things will have to wait until tomorrow. That is a dangerous idea.

Comments

Popular Posts