In the dark.... sort of....

I woke up this morning and the power was off in my apartment. I decided that was a sign that I should sleep in this morning. When I made this choice I had no idea why the power was off to my alarm clock. I just felt that my bed was a good place to wait it out. It turns out that power was off on the whole block.

It has been hours now and my power is still off. I keep on calling my answering machine, offically known as The Worlds Worst Answering Machine, and it does not pick up. I am just hoping that I will get power back in my apartment today.

No power in my apartment seems to fit what else is going on in my life right now. This is the perfect weekend for this to happen. In some ways my life feels like there is something wrong with the power.

Comments

Popular Posts