On Balance, Not a bad day on balance

I know that the Philadelphia Eagles lost. Worst then just losing, but lost because they made mistakes. They could have won if they played better. I would feel less bad if they were beaten badly by the New England Patriots. It looks like playing the lottery did not help the Eagles.

The history of being a Philadelphia sports fan is the history of having your heart broken. I have not seen all four of my teams lose in the World Championships since the last team one. I just have to hope that Cleveland does not win anything soon.

The good news was that I got to speak to my brother. I had not spoke to my brother since just before he left for Iraq. It was really good to hear his voice. It seems like it has been much longer then a year. Given my choice of good things, I will choose the chance to speak to my brother.

Comments

Popular Posts