Flying to PHX

A few weeks ago I took a trip to Phoenix for business. When I fly I try to make a flight mix the night before. The idea is to time the mix so it lasts from when you are allowed to use portable electronic devices to when the plane lands. I did a pretty good job timing it this time.



Wilco - Dash 7

The Microphones - I'll Be In The Air

Pavement - Hit The Plane Down

Dead Milkmen - Air Crash Museum

Mark Eitzel - When My Plane Finally Goes Down

Ben Folds Five - Air

Guided By Voices - Striped White Jets

Husker Du - She Floated Away

Meryn Cadell - Flight Attendant

Pavement - Starlings Of The Slipstream

Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

Husker Du - Eight Miles High

Richard Thompson - Jet Plane In A Rocking Chair

AIR - Surfing On A Rocket

Death Cab For Cutie - Transatlanticism

The Be Good Tanyas - Light Enough To Travel The Be

Transport Is Arranged - Pavement

R.E.M. - Half A World Away

Paul McCartney - Band On the Run

Electric Light Orchestra - Mr. Blue Sky

Comments

Popular Posts