A different universe of health care

At first, I was shocked when I read that a new law that would require everyone to buy health insurance. How can you force Americans to do something like buy health care. That sounds like the government is impinging on our rights to liberty.

After I thought about it for a moment, it is an amazing idea. All of the health care that is used to day is paid for by someone. We might as well force people to pay for it. If you think about the economics of the issue this is an interesting first step.

I am not sure what I think of the idea of this bill. I am sure it will not pass. Too many people from both sides will be against it. I guess the pragmatist in me likes the idea. I am not sure it would really solve the health care problems in America.

Comments

Popular Posts