Tech Support

I found this as definition.

Tech Support is the modern term for assistance with electronics or software, usually computer related. It is usually conducted over the phone, although increasingly in shops which service hardware directly.

Tech Support is filled with negativity on both sides of the coin: quite often, customers think they are being mistreated by angry or otherwise unhelpful Tech Support representatives, and at the same time, Tech Support think customers are lazy and dim witted for asking ignorant or simple-minded questions.


Since I have been working for the past six years in customer support, I know this is true. I know that people on both sides are upset with the idea of tech support. This is mostly because neither companies or customers want to pay for tech support. I hear all the time that customers will pay for good service, but that is not my experence. People want everything for nothing. That is what leads to above.

Comments

Popular Posts