Five years ago today

Today if my five year anniversary of working at TiVo. I am not sure what it means that today I am out of the office in Arizona. I am not sure what it means when you get sent on a business trip for an anniversary like this. I am not sure if it is symbolic, prodictive, a message, or just meaningless. I like the idea that it is symbolic of something.

I have now worked at TiVo longer then any two jobs I have ever had. It is a company that I can be proud to work at. It has a product that I love. I think that I made the choice by coming here and working here. I am not sure what my life would be like if I did not.

What I do not know is what is next. I am not sure what the future will hold. I have so much emotionally invested. I am not sure if it will help me make the right choices or not. I guess only time will tell about that.

Comments

Popular Posts