Within myself

Over the last few weeks I have felt really within myself. I feel that I am not reaching out and connecting with people. I feel that I am retreating to my apartment and to my own thoughts. I have not been sharing what's in my head. I feel that most of the time I have to pull my thoughts back from other people.

I am not sure what to do about this. When I am connecting with people I to not want to tell them how I am really feeling. I want to be in the moment and enjoying their company. In the end I feel like I am hiding something from everyone. It is not a great feeling to have.

I am not sure how to get out more. I do not know what kind of social interactions I am looking for. I do not know what I want from the world or from other people. It seems like I am missing something.

Comments

Popular Posts