What is this about?

I have been thinking about what Sad Salvation means. I have been looking at my referal logs lately. I know that I am not the type of weblogger who random webloggers link to. Not that many of my friends link to me. Most of the referals I get are web searches. Most of those people do not find what they are looking for.

I estimate that I have between 10-20 regular readers. I am trying to see if I can get 10,000 hits before the end of the year. Right now I am at 7,200 hits. That means that I most likely not reach 10,000 hits.

I am not sure what my readers get out of Sad Salvation. I think they see it as an extended conversation with me. It is what is just off the top of my head. I am not sure what I should be writing here. I am not sure if I could become a better weblogger if I tried.

Comments

Popular Posts