NaNoWriMo Problem

My problem with NaNoWriMo is that I do not know what I am going to write. It is not that I have not come up with an idea. The problem is that everyday I have a different idea. I have lots of ideas for novels. This means that I want to do all of them now. Thee other problem is that I am not sure any of them would be good ideas. I am not even sure I would be able to finish any of them.

Here is list of titles of the novels I might write:

Hacks
The Republic and the Democracy
Novel: The Novel
Shams and Other Mistakes of Love
The Tides of Time
Prayers to St. Oprah
Just Before the Beginning
The Arrangement
After the End of Everything
The In-Between Time
I Dare You To
Mix Tape: The Novel

I know I am being a little vague, I do not people to just steal my story ideas. I am thinking about putting all these stories on a big wheel. I would spin the wheel on October 31. Whatever comes up on the wheel would be what I write.

Any suggestions on what title people like?

Comments

Popular Posts