Nanowrimo Dream

My dream for Nanowrimo 06 is to make into a road trip. I would take the whole month off. My plan would be to drive cross country. I would try to line up write-ins in communities all across the country. I could drive during the day, stop around 6 each night. Every night I would take the time to write.

I think it would be easy to fine to find the time to write. It would be hard to drive everyday. I think it would be great to meet writers all over the country. I am not sure what book I would write driving cross country. I think it would be really great.

I would make it to Philadelphia in time for my parent's 50th wedding anniversary. I would spend Thanksgiving out there. It would be really fun. I have never done anything like this before.

I am not sure how I would pull it off. I could start saving my money now. I wonder if I could get people to put me up all across the country.

Comments

Popular Posts