Tired

I am really tired right now and I want to do nothing but sleep now. I feel like my body is going to give out any second. I did a lot this week. I went to a baseball game, dinner in Scot's valley, went to Great America, and had a friend come visit. I know all of these things are fun things, but they can take a lot out of you. On top of these things I have had to go to work early a couple days this week because of meetings. All of this has added up to me being really tired right now.

Now that the weekend is here, I want to do nothing but sleep. I know lots of people think that is a fine way to spend a weekend, but I won't get anything done if I just sleep. I never know which is the right choice. Sometimes I feel that I am sleeping away too many of my weekends.

Comments

Popular Posts