Sad Salvation Book Exchange

I love to read, but I really do not have the space in my life to keep books. I have never been the type of person to read a book over and over again. When I moved I found a few books that I have finished, but want to get rid of. I just do not want to take them to a used book store. I want to feel a connection with the person who gets my books. This is why I am starting the Sad Salvation Book Exchange.

Girlfriend In A Coma - Douglas Coupland Elke
Nudist On the Night Shift - Po Bronson
The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky Tom
You Gotta Have Wa - Robert Whiting Fling93

The idea is that if you want any of the books above you will give me a book back in exchange. Ideally you would give me a book that you think that I would like. Leave me a comment if you are interested in exchaging books.

Comments

Popular Posts