Vacation Day 17

I am ready to leave and I am not ready to leave. That sounds like the average experience for people visiting their old home. I feel that there are still things for me here. There are still enough things that keep this area special. It makes me wonder what it would be like to live here.

I am sitting in the Philadelphia airport, waiting for my flight to leave. I have come to hate everything about flying, except for how quickly it moves across country. If I had unlimited time, I would drive across country. It would sure beat having to go up and down in an airplane.

I have a lot of things to think about when i get back to San Jose. I have to think about my life and the way it is going. I have to think about what is important to me and how I treat those important things. I have to think about what I want out of my life and what is the best way to get it. None of these things are easy to figure out. I need to see my life for what it is and where it will lead me on my current path. I know that I am not always good at doing this. I often get caught up in my day to day life. I think that I need to pull back so I can have more prospective then day to day life provides.

When I get back to my apartment I face the task of unpacking from my move. Before my move I only unpacked enough to go on vacation. My computers, clothing, and TV/TiVo gear are still waiting for me. I am not sure how much I will want to do that after coming home from work everyday. I have the feeling it might be September before I am truely unpacked. I could be living out of boxes for weeks.

Comments

Popular Posts