New Apartment

I am not used to my new apartment yet. I still have not done much unpacking. I keep on putting it off. Eric told me that I should give anything I do not upback to the Salvation Army. I am not sure a homeless guy needs my old tax returns. I am just not modivated to get my apartment into any kind of reasonable shape.

I have hard a hard time sleeping. My new apartment is too quite. I do not hear street noise or police sirens in the middle of the night. I am not waken up by construction noise every morning. It is harder to get used to these things then one might think. I am used to be waken up in the middle of the night. Now I have a new sleep pattern.

I need to make time to unpack. I am not sure if I am going to do this anytime soon. I totally wasted today. I have to work hard to not waste tomorrow. I feel that I waste too much time in San Jose. It is not a good way to live.


Comments

Popular Posts