Test Driving

I test drove the Chevy Aveo today. I am looking at it because I am currently playing automotive roulet with my car. Anytime might be when it decided not to start or to strand me on the road. I really want to buy a new car, I think this is the cheapest new car out there that I would think of buying.

Shopping for a new car worries me. I have to spend a lot of money and I am not sure what I am going to get. If I buy a car like the Aveo, will I be cursing myself later? Should I try to spend more money now, to save some heartache later?

It is an intersting drive. With the automatic transmission, I think it would have enough power to get me around. I am not sure how much I would like it for road trips. I really do want to make a couple of big roadtrips with the next car I buy.

Comments

Popular Posts