End Of Year Mix CD Challange - Entry 7

Angela's End Of the year Mix CD 2003
"New To Me, Anyway"
By Angela-la-la

I even get to include the coments Angela set with the CD.

1. Eminem - Lose Yourself
A guilty pleasure, but the year's best pop single

2. The Faint Agenda Suicide
Nothing get one pumped up to go out like this song

3. Deltron - Madness
Del made a new album! WHEEE!

4. The Strokes - Soma
Unavoidable & Embarassing, but not half bad

5. The Postal Service - Nothing Better
Reminds me of 'Don't You Want Me Baby'. Pretty.

6. Lovage - To Catch A Thief
Sultry & creepy, the way I wish I was

7. Depeche Mode - The Sweetest Condition
Old-skool D.M., With slide guitar. MMM

8. Ted Leo & The Pharmacists - Under the Hedge
A last minute addition - musically awesome

9. The White Stripes - We're Going to Be Friends
This band is best when they aren't trying so hard

10. Sinead O'Conner - I Am Stretched On Your Grave
If it's 4 AM and I'm awake, this song is definitely on

11. The Postal Service - This Place is a Prison
This song is so many people I love, it kills me inside

12. Leonard Cohen - Hey, That's No Way To Say Goodbye
How did it take me until 2003 to start Listening to Cohen? He is perfect

Comments

Popular Posts