Context and content

I am finding that I am only reading the blogs of people that I know in the real world. From time to time I will read the blogs of people of people else where in the world, but I eventaully fall off after a little while. I just cannot keep up with reading them. I cannot seem to keep any interest in reading about them. I will go back to the blogs from time to time, but I cannot find the time to read them all the time.

There is something important about actually knowing the people that I am reading about. I have a greater context about what I am reading. I feel that I know something more about them. I know the voice that these statements are coming from and that is more interesting.

I am not sure what this says about blogs or me. I know there is an important idea here. I am just not sure how to explore it further.

Comments

Popular Posts