A writing challange

I have decided to sign up for National Novel Writing Month. Some of my blog friends do it. I was thinking about doing it and Eric convinced me it was the right thing to do. He even told me what to write about.

I went to a meet and greet the other night. I enjoyed myself, but I am not sure I fit in. I felt like I was could not shut up guy. I had a lot of things to say. I felt like I was driving people away. At least I was giving Elkit some ideas for her novel.

There is something strange about the idea that National Novel Writing Month is happening around Ramadan. I wonder if there is any way I can connect them without be blasphemous. I guess not. I guess this time I will try to write the novel. I will try fasting some other time.

I have to write 50,000 words. It is a question of how you break these chunks up. Word count is very important. I have decided that I am going to look at as 500 chunks of 100 words a piece. I think that I need to see it as smaller as better. I need to write about 1700 words a day to get done on time. I am going to aim for 4000 words every two days.

Comments

Popular Posts