Travel Notes: Pictures of Prague

I have been taking a lot of pictures in Prague. I bought a new smaller camera just so it would be easy to carry around on my trip. I planned to take a lot of pictures.

The hard part is that I cannot always capture what I see with my camera. I am not a good photographer and my camera is just okay. My hands are so shaky I do not even bother with zoom pictures. What I really want is .jpg files of the post card photos I see. Why I never find them? I would think that would be a good business. I just end up buying post cards so I can scan them later.

One of the reasons I brought my laptop on my vacation is so I can unload my camera memory card. Not I see that you can go to camera stores and have them load your memory cards onto CDs. If I knew that, maybe I would have not brought my laptop.

Comments

Popular Posts