Talking baseball

I have already taken my baseball roadtrip for this year. Back in May I saw games in San Diego and Phoenix. I got to see the Phillies in both cities. At least the Phillies won one of those games. It was one of the highlights of my trip.

Many people know that baseball is my favorite sport. I love taking these little trips every year. There is almost a pilgrimage factor to baseball. I cannot think of any other sport were people talk about how many stadiums they have been to. They do not talk about the stadiums they want to see. I think there is something about baseball parks.

I have to think about what parks I want to see next year. By then the new park in Philadelphia will be done. That would be a trip worth taking. I wonder if I will get a chance to get back home next season.

Baseball Stadiums

Veterans Stadium (Philadelphia)
Comiskey Park II (Chicago)
Skydome (Toronto)
Tiger Stadium (Detroit)
Fenway Park (Boston)
Camden Yards (Baltimore)
Kingdome (Seattle)
Oakland Coliseum
Pacific Bell Park (San Francisco)
Edison International (Anaheim)
Quacom Stadium (Old Jack Murphy San Diego)
Bank One Ballpark (Arizona)




Baseball Teams Seen

Phillies
Pirates
Cubs
Braves
Mets
Cardinals
Expos
Giants
Dodgers
Padres
Reds
Astros
Brewers
Rockies
Diamond Backs
White Sox
Tigers
Blue Jays
Yankees
Red Sox
A's
Mariners
Rangers
Indians
Angels
Twins

Comments

Popular Posts