Round the web

I have been thinking about web browsers a lot lately. Microsoft anounced that they have stopped new development of Internet Explore for Mac. This was along with news that IE will no longer be a standalone product on windows either. If they are going to stop development for it, I should find something else to use. There are a lot of browsers out there for OSX.

Right now I am using Camino. It is part of the Mozilla project. I am not big on using beta software, but I have been told good things about it. I am always a little scared that beta software will crash my machine.

I have been using Mozilla as my main browser. It is a little show, but I find it works pretty well. If feel a little like driving an old Linclon. It fits my needs for both work and home use. I think it has the best blogger interface of any of the browsers. This is really important to me.

I am not sure why I am not a fan of Safari. There is something about it that I just do not enjoy. I am not sure what it is. I know that I do not like the blogger interface.

I have also downloaded Opera. It is a little too geeky for me. It has too many buttons and there are too many things to deal with. I like something a little more slimmed down.

This is one of the things that I like about my Mac. I like exploring all the software I can use. I like learning things about the software also. It is like a new world I can explore.

Comments

Popular Posts