Back

My back has been turned on my blog for too long. I have been thinking about other things. I have not been taking the time to ground myself here. I have been missing something important in my life.

It is time to turn it back around. I need to reconnect with what I love about writing. I have to put aside the barriers I construct. I want to find a way to put aside the things that get be away from here.

I am sorry if you have come here for the last couple of weeks to find nothing. I have rededicated myself to writing. I will write for at least 260 hours between now and the end of the year. I am sorry if you feel that you have missed anything. I will backdate some entries and I will bring some old stories up to today. I think I will cover most of the important things.

Comments

Popular Posts