X-Spot me out of here

I cannot use the Internet connection at the coffee house I am sitting in right now. I was here before with my PC and I could log on. With my Mac, I cannot log onto the network. This would not be so bad if the coffee house was not in Cupertino, Apple’s hometown. There is just something wrong with it.

Whenever I come here, I always sit next to two guys working on their start up. This is the only place in all of Silicon Valley I ever run into this. This proves to me that there are still startups happening. The problem is I can tell these guys are talking about something like chip manufacturing. Something I know nothing about and I know I could not work at a company doing that.

The problem is that these guys are so loud I have to turn my headphones up extra loud to drown them out. I really want to turn my headphones down, but I know these guys will distract me.

In a couple of hours there will be a Blogger meet-up here. I got here early because I came right from work. I also know that I would not get anything done if I went back to my apartment. I would waste these two hours instead of using them to write. Here I will have the chance to get something done. The problem now is that I will have to keep it on my desktop and post it later.

Comments

Popular Posts