Time is not my friend Pt. 2

A friend of mine just got laid off again. I was telling here how I felt that time is not my friend. She told me that I just have to put more effort into it. The last time she was laid off she had the same problem. She went out and bought a wristwatch. She was surprised how much better she managed her time when it was right there on her wrist. It was almost like she owned it.

I have not warn a wristwatch since college. I am not a big fan of jewelry. I do not like having things around my wrist, especially while I am typing. I am not sure if this would work for me or not. I know that I do need a better respect for time.

This time she went out and bought a new watch. It was her reward for working for all those months. Now, while she looks for a new job, she will use her time well. She will write, paint, read, and make time for herself. She says the watch itself helps her keep away from time sucks. It sounds like a good plan to me.

Comments

Popular Posts