Travel Notes 1/4/03

Going back

It feels good to be going back to San Jose. I am not sure if it is good to be going there or if it is good to be going home. Those are two different ideas. I want to go back to my place. I want to go back to the life I have made for myself. I want to go back to having more control. Being happy to go back means that I have taken the time to make San Jose more of a home for myself. That is a good thing.

  • I really spend this whole day going back to San Jose.
  • Got up early to go to the airport. It looked like it was going to go all wrong for a moment, but it worked out find in the end.
  • Had lunch with Alice, Dot, and Kathy.
  • Had to take off my shoes at airport security, but I got through it quickly.
  • Took a prop Jet to Dullas (DC)
  • Was in the air for more then 7 hours today.
  • Comments

    Popular Posts