Travel Notes 1/3/03

I had nothing planned for today, but I did a lot.

  • Hung out with Charlie and Ruth before Lunch. Spent an hour over there.
  • Had lunch with Dad.
  • took a nap in the afternoon
  • Had dinner with Mom, Dad, and Kathy.
  • Ruth, Joe and Charlie came over for a little while after dinner.
  • Mom, Dad, Kathy, and I played pinnucle.
  • Packed my bags.
  • Made my sisters a CD of all the pictures I took while I was here. I included most of the Pictures on my laptop. I tried to take a picture of everyone I saw on this trip. I think I did a pretty good job. I think I have already used my new camera more in two months then my old camera in two years. If not, I have already got down to $1 per picture.
  • Watched the Second half of the Feastival Bowl. Ohio State won in Overtime.
  • Comments

    Popular Posts