Travel Notes 1/2/03

  • Saw Lord of The Rings: The Two Towers yesterday
  • I had a dream about falling in love.
  • Lunch with Aaron. Aaron does not know where is life is going. He is going to have to figure it out soon or the mistakes will become worse. It was an odd lunch, I should call him when I get back to San Jose.
  • Dreamt about being on a cruise and seeing Lori Mackin.
  • Sean Called me to pick up a Memory Stick for him. He needed a specific type and he was not confident that anyone else would pick it up for him. I purchased it for him and I mailed it today. He can not get them in Germany.
  • Hung out with Charlie and Ruth
  • Went to Play pool with Dave, Gerry, and John Coyle. After three really bad games of pool we went to Thunderbird lanes and had a couple of pitchers there. We went to Big Heads Pub once the bowling alley closed. If I hung out with John all the time, I would get caught for drunk driving.
  • Comments

    Popular Posts