There are things you know when you are a Philadelphia Sports Fan



There are moments when things go from great to bad. Sometimes it takes a whole football game for those moments to play out. Today the Eagles lost the NFC Championship game at home. It was the last game in Veterans Stadium.



Last night, when we were all excited and confident that the Eagles would win, I had a conversation with another Eagles fan. She asked me how I felt about the game. While I was positive, I told her I am always ready to get my heart broken. I have been a Philadelphia sports fan too long not to feel that way. After the 1993 World Series I pulled off the road and cried. To be a Philadelphia sports fan is to have a broken heart. All that said, I would rather lose now then in the Super Bowl. Can we all say "Let's Go Raiders."



Song: I am trying to break your heart



Band: Wilco

Album: Yankee Hotel Foxtrot

Comments

Popular Posts