Summing up 2002

In past years I have tried to sum up my year for people. This year I feel that I could just tell people to read my weblog and they would get a good idea about my year. I know

Spent New Year's Alone. Started SuperKarateMonkeyFist.com. Took a long drive to Portland. Saw Amber Black while I was in the Rose City. Took a business trip to Albuquerque. Saw the Phillies loose to the Giants in Pac-Bell Park. Hung out with Bill and Carlie from PA. Eric and Darcy hosted my birthday party. It was a great party that included DJing and naked hot tubbing. Became much better friends with Eric. When back to PA for my birthday. I had forgotten what Summer in Philadelphia was like. Watched the Phillies beat the Expos at the Vet. I watched almost Eagles game at Eric's House. I spent Thanksgiving and Christmas at my Aunt and Uncle's house. Stopped by on Christmas at Eric and Darcy's. Went back to Philadelphia for New Year's Eve.

Comments

Popular Posts