What's your favorite Beatles song?



One of the things to love about the Beatles is how many great songs they have. There are so many songs that are timeless and good. Songs that hold up and still have something to listen to. You can listen to the Beatles without nostalgia.



My favorite Beatles songs keeps on shifting around. I have a favorite for a while. It is my Beatles song of choice. After a while I hear something new in another song and put the old favorite away. I keep on doing this and it never gets old. Right now She Said, She Said is that favorite song.



Song: She Said, She Said



Band: Beatles

Album: Revolver



Quote:

She said,

"I know what it's like to be dead.

I know what it is to be sad."

And she's making me feel like

I've never been born.

Comments

Popular Posts