New Face

I shaved at Thanksgiving. I shaved off my mustache and jazz spot. I thought it was just time for a chance. It has been over a year since I trimmed off the mustache. I was surprised at how many comments I got from coworkers. Half of the people noticed I changed something, but they could not tell what. The other half were really surpised that I cut it off. Even a couple of weeks later I am still getting comments from people.

I am just surpised at people's reaction. I am happy that people notice, but I wonder what they think about my face in the first place. A woman told me I look ten years younger. How old did I look with a mustache? I am not sure which is really a better look for me. I really like the mustache, but it seems that more people like my face without it.

I think I am going to stay clean shaven until the new year. I will decide what to do after that.

Comments

Popular Posts