How I treat my time

Sometimes I think I know what my problem is. I treat my time like it is not precious. I know that I should be treating my time better, but I still do not do it. Sitting around watching television, you would think that I would never die. Either that or you would think I have no goals in this world. I act like there is nothing for me to accomplish.

I have so many ideas bumping around my head. I have thoughts about stories and projects that would be great. I feel there is a good novel or a good screenplay up there just waiting to be tapped. Still I just sit on the couch watching television.

I am not sure what the best way is to get these ideas out of my head. I wish I worked with people who knew how to use my ideas. I would give a few of them away to see them developed. I would learn how to develop the rest of myself. These are the moments I feel like I am in the wrong part of the world.

Comments

Popular Posts