Best Day of the Year

I learned something about Jeremy today. For the last few years Jeremy has been picking his best day of the year. He tried to keep track of the really good days. He wants to know what the best day of his life is. The only way to do that is to look at the best day of each year.

This is a really hard idea to think about. I had a lot of very good days this year. Off the top of my head I would say that my sail around the bay was my best day of the year. It was so good I had a hard time describing it.

My runners up include the Sunday before my birthday, My birthday party at Eric's, Seeing Jim at the Comic book convention, and Visiting Albuquerque for work.

Now I am thinking about looking over the past few years and figure out what my best days of the past few years were.

Comments

Popular Posts