On The Boat

I went on a sail around the bay today with some friends. I can say that I have done it once now. There are lots of cool things in this area that I have not taken the time to do. One of those things is make really good friends. It was great to just be with these people. I feel that I could be better friends with them if they had time. The guy who owns the boat has invited me to race with him. They need people to go from one side of the boat to the other and I am just the right size.

It was a good day. I am so happy that I went on this trip. Yesterday I thought that I would not go. It is hard to explain the day in a good way. I try to explain part of it with a song. Some great days you just have to be there for. It is days like today that make me want to hold on to moments as long as I can.

Comments

Popular Posts