Host notes 11/24/02

This morning Gerry and I had breakfast with one of his friends for college. Like I said before, most of the people Gerry knows in the bay area are people he went to college with. This guy works at PDI.

I have the feeling that this is the kind of hanging out with Gerry that I would be doing if I lived in San Diego. After breakfast we hung around San Jose. We checked out The Tech museum store. I did not want to spend the nine dollars to go to the museum. We spent most of our time walking around and making jokes to each other.

Gerry is going home today. It was good to see Gerry. He was a good person to be my first overnight visitor to my apartment. I have a good idea how I would do it in the future. I am looking forward to having more people visit me.

Comments

Popular Posts