Host notes 11/23/02

Gerry is in Santa Cruz today. I get to spend the day by myself. He has only been here a couple of days, but it is still good to have some time to myself. Living alone gives me a lot of time to myself. It is hard when I have to spend a lot of time with another person. I am so used to having all the private time I want.

Yesterday Gerry and I talked about an idea. He is thinking about buying a condo in the San Jose area. I would rent one of the bedrooms off him. He would use the other bedroom whenever he came up to visit. It is an interesting idea. I did not want to totally turn it down or totally buy in right away. I think it could be good, but I would have to think about it for a while. There are lots of good and bad things about this idea. I would like it to be more concrete before I committed.

Comments

Popular Posts