Bands I Have to Explain to other People



I told my friend that I was going to start this project. He told me that I should include a lot of indie rock bands. I am not sure what indie rock is anymore. I think that a band is indie rock and all of the sudden everyone knows about them. It is not that I am upset or anything that the band gets popular, it is just I am never sure where things stand in this world.



I guess that I will bands that I usually have to explain to other people. My friends know about Neutral Milk Hotel, but the average person I know have never heard of the them. That is a shame. In The Aeroplane Over The Sea is one of the most amazing albums I have ever heard. It has themes of loss, grief, and rebirth. Neutral Milk Hotel is one of those bands that more people should know about.



I think that Holland, 1945 is a song that expresses most of the things I like about Neutral Milk Hotel. It is a song of several lyrical ideas, multiple musical themes, complex rhythms, and a driving pace. It is the kind of song I have to turn up every time I listen to it. If you like this song, check out the whole album.



Song: Holland, 1945



Band: Neutral Milk Hotel

Album: In The Aeroplane Over The Sea



Best Lyric: The World just screams and falls apart

Comments

Popular Posts