Travel Notes 10/25/02

Married Friends

Steve and La have been dating for almost 6 years now. After all that time they are getting married. They are the last of the real hold outs. The last of my friends who have been dating a long time without being married. They are the last of the people who you know where going to get married, but you did not know when.

I have a couple of friends who are engaged. They are the type of people who are the marring type, people like Chris Cip and Don. I do not doubt they are going to carry out their plans. They are as good as married right now.

Of the people not already commited to be married, Jeremy is highest up on the list for getting married next. I do not need to remind you that Jeremy is in an open relationship and he has said several times recently that he will never get married. Even with those things, he is the closest to being married.

I look at my unmarried friends and I see the Island of Misfit Toys. It is true that a lot of them do not want to get married. I think the ones of us that are left are going to have a hard time finding someone. It is something that I just cannot get out of my head today.

Comments

Popular Posts