Stop Making Sense

The other day I received an e-mail that said:

Se você curte weblogs ou apenas quer saber por que uma marmita não dá pra dois, venha conhecer a minha sala de estar virtual e trocar uma idéia.

The problem is that I am a typical American and I only speak English. To look at this message I am not even sure what language it is in. When I go to bablefish and translate from Portuguese to English, this is what I get:

If you tan weblogs or only she wants to know why a metal pan does not give pra two, it comes to know my room to be virtual and to change an idea.

I am still not sure what that means. I am not even sure it is in Portuguese. I think it might be in Vietnamese, but I cannot find any free web translators that do Vietnamese. If you have any idea what this really says, please tell me.

Comments

Popular Posts