Lets Get Ready to Rumble!

At work there are a lot of e-mail messages that go out to "all." One class of these messages have to do with fitness and physical activity. The messages ask us to join Softball team, play basketball at lunch, or start a new yoga class. I would guess this is typical of any work place with more the 200 people. I would think most people find this apropeate.

Recently an e-mail went out asking people to join a "Hard Contact Fight Club." The basic idea is this is a bunch of guys that are bored by watching TV. From the look of it, they might be bored by just going to the gym also. I understand that. It has always been hard for me to go to the gym for no reason. It is hard to tell if this is a gag or not. The e-mail that went around with it makes it seem real, but when I see the Super Hero page, I have to wonder.

I want to ridicule this so much. I want to make fun of the guys for doing something stupid with their bodies. The web page and the message that was sent out seem silly. There is something about this that makes me hold back. There is something about all this appeals to me. I miss hard horse play. I miss having the chance to throw my body around. Because of my weight, I cannot horse play with people. I feel that I have too great of a chance to hurt them. This might be a way to get that agression out at the right place.

I have never been the type of person who can modivate myself to work out. This might be the kind of thing that would modivate me. I know that I am crazy for even thinking about it. It is still buzzing in my head for some reason.

Comments

Popular Posts