100 Favorite Things

A lot time ago Jeremy started asking people for their favorite things. I have probably made about ten lists in that time. (I wonder how they have changed over time). Jeremy asked me for a list a few months ago. I have decided to update it and post it here as part of One Year of Sad Salvation. I hope you enjoy it.

100 Favorite Things List
family, thinking, beer, conversation, laughter, my car visiting friends, talking on the phone, cartoons, Wilco, snow, troubleshooting, notebooks, DVDs, eating out with friends, telling stories, design theory, laughing at myself, gadgets, history, Forget-It! Version 1.82, This American Life, words, The Simpsons, movies, soundtracks to Hal Hartley Movies, manned space missions, my apartment, taking days off, my computer, paying my bills every month, NPR, sports talk radio, e-mail, reading stories, Pac-Bell Park, seeing movies in the theaters, comic strips, Ben Folds Five, solitude, writing, seeing the world for what it is, reading, facts, closed captioning, watching tv using TiVo, baseball, Woody Allen, world wide communication, End of Summer Party, lunch table conversations at work, seeing the big picture, SportsCenter, skyscrapers, hearing stories, camcorders, old visions of the future, history, wasting time, good hot dogs, logos, home cooked meals, music, walking, Lego, stories about people's lives, chilly weather, information, good cable stations, making CDs, cheesesteaks, Picture frames, Sad Salvation, dark future movies, water, old record art, sleeping in on Saturdays, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, hot chocolate on a cold day, breakfast foods, the Internet, questions, flirting, meeting new people, photographs, my Journal, fonts, cities, answers, interesting web pages, driving, zines, pro wrestling, soup, my PDA, Richard Linklater Films, video games, traveling, coffee, not knowing what tomorrow holds

Comments

Popular Posts