Measurable Goals

I am currently in the middle of doing my self review for work. I hate reviewing myself. Of course I am going to say I do everything well. I never feel good about pointing out my weaknesses to my boss. It just does not fit with who I am.

I was talking about here with my friend Darcy. She is a Minister. She said that she was pushed in her last review to have more measurable goals. She made a joke out of it the first time she wrote them. I think they are funny enough to share.

"Measurable goals"
by the end of fiscal year 2002-3 we have achieved the following concrete and measurable goals:
-Members will report being at least 16% closer to God
-Members will courageously stand up for their beliefs 3.2 times per week
-Communal worship will manifest an increase of %4 greater presence of the holy spirit per fiscal quarter (cumulative)
-each week a minimum of 5 congregates will be reduced to tears by the sermon, 3 by caring and sharing, and 2 during the anthem or special music.
-children will engage their parents in theological conversation a minimum of 10 minutes on business days and 20 minutes on weekends and holidays
-penance, contrition and atonement will be ISO 9000 compliant

Comments

Popular Posts