Home Demo

Tonight I had a bunch of people from work over to my apartment. The customer support brain-trust came over so we could look at our future software. We were looking at it and figuring out how we are going to support it. It was interesting to do this away from the office. People were pretty relaxed. I think they are looser at my apartment then they would have been at work. It was a good atmosphere.

It is interesting to see what part of people change outside the office. I was surprised by how anyone acted, but it was different then them being at work. It was still a work function, but we crossed lines that you could not cross at the office. I got a lot of jokes about my naming my laptop, laptoplove and my Wishlist for Islam.

For some reason the origin of 420 came up as a topic of conversation. I was surprised when I found out what it actually means. I will always think of Rob Van Dam when I hear 420.

This is the first time I have had people at my apartment. Everyone seemed to like the place. It is just big enough for the five people that I had over. I could have a small party, but not much more. I need to keep my apartment clean and in good condition. If I do that, I can keep on having people over. This was a good gathering. I think it is getting my apartment off on the right foot.

Comments

Popular Posts