Empty

I feel that both my heart and my head are empty. I have been blank all day today. I woke up and archived very little. Saturdays seem to be microcosm of my life, lots of good intentions that are not executed. There was a whole list of things that I could have done today. I feel like I did very few of them.

I played around with my TiVo a lot today. I was doing a lot of work from home. I have a lot of work to do tomorrow. I like having a connection tot he office in my apartment, but it means that I do a lot more work when I am not at the office. It also means that I have a good excuse when I leave the office early.

I also packed a little today. I packed most of my CDs and DVDs. I think that I have too many. They fill up a lot of boxes. I feel that I have too much stuff. I really want to move, but the total amout of effort it will take seems daunting. I have not even seen the place I will be moving to yet. I am not sure how I will set up in that new space. I will not see the place until Tuesday. I am not 100% sure I will move until I see the place.

Comments

Popular Posts