What we are doing

Quick! Before you get a chance to think about it. Why do you keep a weblog? Give me the off the top or your head answer.

Now take a moment and think. Think about what you keep on logging on everyday. Think about why you keep on updating things. Think about why you even have a web page to begin with.

I was reading a web article that made me think about all these things. My off the top of my head answer is because I have to write something. I might as well put it on the web. If I do not write things I start to feel hollow inside. I would like someone to read it.

After I think about it, I have a weblog because there has to be something good one the web. I do not want the web to be just a mall I can shop from at work. I do not want every web page to be owned by a company. I think it is important that people are out there. Right now the most interesting thing I can do is weblog. I think that is true for most people.

Check out Meg Hourihan's weblog. She seems to understand what we are all doing.

Comments

Popular Posts