Tuesday Too

Tuesday Too

1.) Yes conflicting theories abound, what do you think dreams (nightly adventures) mean, or do you subscribe to a particular theorist and why?
I think that dreams are wide brush ideas. If I have one dream where I am killed I do not think it really means that much. If I keep on having dreams where I am killed, it might mean something. I think that we need to look at the themes of dreams and not the actions. I can describe a dream very well not never express how it made me feel. I think we have to look at the way our dreams make us feel.

2.) When you are confronted by a homeless person asking for change, how do you respond? How does it make you feel? If you've never been in this situation, imagine it, and calculate your response.
I never feel good no matter what I do. I live in a neighborhood with a fair number of homeless people. I know if I give homeless people change, it does nothing to help their situation. Most likely I am prolonging their time on the street. If you give homeless people money, there is a chance that spot will be known as a good place to panhandle. If that happens you will have more people there. On the other hand I feel that I should be doing more for them. I ask myself "what would Jesus think of me at this moment?" The last time I gave anyone money is when I was in Portland on Easter night. I know she spent the money on dinner.

3.) Do you feel you have been short changed in any way by destiny/fate/God? If so, how?
I do not feel short changed. I do feel sad that I do not feel a deep relationship with God in my heart.

Comments

Popular Posts